Pages

Monday, July 17, 2017

123 Challenge - July 2017 - Design Team Guest - Judy Willey

Welcome back to our July 123 Challenge and our Guest Design Team Member - Judy Willey....


I am so honoured to be asked to guest design for 123 Challenge this month. I loved the multi photo sketch and the colour combination.  I was inspired to use these photos of my grandchildren as the colours seemed to complement the many colours that the children were wearing!

I have been scrapping for many years and over that time I have tried lots of different techniques. However, I hope I have stuck to the idea that the purpose of scrapbooking is to document life’s moments both for myself and future generations (hopefully). I live in tropical north Queensland with my husband. We are so grateful that we are able to see our children and grandchildren often and they feature in much of my work. I love many forms of creative work and have a particular passion for sewing as well as scrapbooking so I do often combine the two. 

You can view Judy's Blog here: https://judywblog.wordpress.com/



And this is the awesome layout that Judy has created with the Inspiration Board for our July 123 Challenge:



We couldn't leave you today without sharing our July 123 Challenge Inspiration Board:


And last but not least we can't end this post without sharing the identity of our sponsors for May - Regina Chandler and Scrapbook Fantasies.

 


Don't forget to include your Name and Country to be eligible for a prize or Guest Team spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment